Class Identification: Domestic silk and satin shall be […]
Class Identification: Domestic silk and satin shall be the uniform grade formulated by China National Silk Corporation. The product number is composed of five Arabic numerals. The first digit on the left indicates the variety of the fabric: pure silk fabric (including silk and silk) is "1", chemical fiber fabric is "2", blended fabric is "3", tussah silk fabric is "4", rayon fabric is "5", interwoven fabric (including acetic acid silk fabric) is "6", and quilt fabric is "6". Things are "7".
Silk fabrics have elegant pearl luster, soft and elegant handle, and chemical fibre fabrics are bright, dazzling and firm. Some silk-like fabrics have a soft handle, but their silk face is dark and pearless. When identifying a piece of clothing or garment from silk, it is generally determined by experience whether it is silk, cotton, hemp, wool or man-made fibers. For example, long-term contact with a variety of fabric salesmen, sewers, etc., because of long-term contact and experienced eyes and hands can determine what raw materials of the fabric. But nowadays there are many synthetic fibers. Ultrafine filaments and profiled filaments of nylon, polyester and viscose fibers can be made into silk imitations, which are fake enough to be true. It is very difficult to judge whether they are true or not by looking at and touching them. Therefore, it is necessary to use a variety of methods, comprehensive analysis and research, in order to arrive at accurate conclusions. For example: combustion identification, microscopic observation identification, dissolution identification, chemical coloring identification, melting point difference identification and infrared spectroscopy identification, etc. So, consumers do not have the necessary testing conditions, how to identify the authenticity of silk?
Here are two simple methods:
(First) Hand-feeling visual measurement
(1) By visual inspection, silk has a pearl luster and a soft luster. The fabric of chemical fiber is not soft, bright and dazzling.
(2) Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. Chemical fibers are well organized.
(3) Hand feeling method: silk feels soft, smooth and comfortable close to the skin.
(Second) Combustion method
(1) When silk is burned, it has the smell of burning feathers, which is difficult to continue burning and will extinguish itself. Ash is fragile, crisp, fluffy and black.
(2) When rayon (viscose fiber) burns, it has the chemical smell of burning paper. Continuous combustion is very fast. The ash is ashless except for the matte, with a small amount of grey-black grey.
(3) Cotton and polyester fibers have very weak sweetness when burning. They do not continue burning directly or slowly, and the ashes are hard and round, forming beads.
(4) Both cotton and hemp have the smell of burning paper. The ash is soft and black-grey.
(5) Wool burns almost as much as silk. Visual observation shows that the two are different. Silk and health care since ancient times, silk has the reputation of "Silk Queen". In modern times, people have given it the nickname of "health fiber" and "health fiber". Therefore, the health function of silk fibers is incomparable and irreplaceable. Silk fibers contain 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body, which are almost the same as those contained in human skin. Therefore, it has the nickname of "second skin" of human beings. Wearing silk clothes can not only prevent ultraviolet radiation, prevent harmful gas invasion, and resist harmful bacteria, but also enhance the vitality of skin cells, promote the metabolism of skin cells, and have a good adjuvant therapeutic effect on some skin diseases. In addition, due to its special hygroscopicity and permeability, it also has the function of regulating body temperature and moisture. The maintenance of silk includes brocade, ancient fragrant satin, large-flower soft satin, Georgette velvet, golden velvet, Zhangcheng velvet, makeup satin, golden treasure ground, light yarn, tapestry, dyed taffeta silk, etc., which can not be washed but can only be dry-cleaned. Silk fabrics that can be washed should be washed by different washing methods according to their respective characteristics.