Silk fabrics are pure silk fabrics, which are divided i […]
Silk fabrics are pure silk fabrics, which are divided into thin, medium and thick types according to the weight of the fabric per square meter. According to different post-processing, it can be divided into dyeing and printing. It is soft and smooth in texture, soft and light in hand, rich in color, cool and comfortable to wear. Mainly used for summer shirts, pajamas, dresses, fabrics and headscarves, etc.
Silk fabrics can be classified according to their performance and structure.
1. Silk crepe de chine: plain weave, warp twist-free, weft twist with two left and two right strong twist silk, silk surface is uniform crepe effect fabric.
2. Real silk georgette: fabric with plain weave, two left and two right strong twist yarn in warp and weft, weighty and light texture, and yarn eye and crepe effect on silk surface.
3. Silk crepe, with twistless warp and crepe yarn (20/22Dx3, S-twisted 1600T/m, 20/22D1, Z-twisted 1600T/m), is a fine and wrinkled fabric.
4. Silk threading: non-twisted warp, weft with one-way strong twist silk, silk face is straight wrinkle fabric.
5. Silk Taff: The ripe fabrics with plain weave, warp and weft dyeing first, fine and straight texture.
6. Silk power spinning: plain weave of mulberry silk (tussah silk).
7. Silk thin spinning: plain weave fabric with mulberry silk raw weaving and a weight of 6 m/m or less per square meter.
8. Silk spinning: Silk plain weave is used for warp and weft.
9. Silk: Silk-drawn plain weave is used for warp and weft.
10. Silk Double Palace: All or part of the fabric is made of double Palace silk.
11. Keloids: All or part of the fabric is made of knots and slubby silk with a knotty effect.
12. Star pattern: fabric with crepe weave.
13. Ribbon: One-sided or two-sided fabrics with light stripes.
14. Flower yarn: Fabric made entirely or partially of twisted or mixed colour yarn.
Article 15: Fabric with straight stripe pattern on silk surface.
16. lattice: A fabric with a lattice pattern on the silk surface.
17. Cooling: The fake yarn structure is used to form a hollow fabric with yarn-like eyes.
18. Dyeing: Fabrics made entirely or partially of dyed silk.
19. Double-sided: Fabrics with twill or satin weaves of the same type on both sides, using triple weave.
20. Concave and convex: Fabrics with concave and convex patterns.
21. Mountain-shaped; fabrics with hill-shaped or serrated twill weave and visible hill-shaped or serrated pattern.
22. Flowers: Jacquard fabrics.
23. Pruning: Pruned jacquard fabric.
24. Glossy: pure rayon fabric with glossy viscose filament or semi-glossy copper-ammonia filament.
25. matte: pure rayon fabrics with matte viscose or matte copper-ammonia filaments.
26. Flash is made of pure or interwoven fabrics of light super-light profiled synthetic filaments with flashing effect.
27. Bright: Fabrics made of pure or interwoven gold and silver coins (aluminium skin) with bright effect.
28.Sheng: Woven with raw silk and without refinement.
Special dyeing: Warp or weft yarns are dyed by tie-dyeing and other special dyeing processes, showing dichroism and tie-dyeing effect.
30. Warp printing: a fabric that is woven after silk printing.
31. Cashmere: Fabric finished with cashmere.
32. Vermicelli: Fabrics finished with vermicelli.
Kimono: The door width is less than 40 cm, or the whole frame is woven with slitting seams less than 40 cm for processing kimono special products.
34. Sliver: Tussah silk plain weave fabric is used for warp and weft.
Thirty-five. Tilting: Special silk fabrics of plain weave or other textures made by weaving through warp and weft.